What Makes us Different Then the Competition
- We built our business on customer service by performing our customers building and remodeling experiences as smooth and professional as they expect.
- We always keep our customers up to date on the progress of their building and remodeling projects.
- We offer a 5-year warranty on all workmanship.
- We use top of the line 3D rendering software to give our customers the best visual of how their project will work and perform in their everyday life.
- We are fully insured including workmen’s compensation for all of our staff. We have a complete written “Safety and Health Program” that our staff is trained on and follow.
- Allen has worked in and studied all the trades of residential construction. This gives us a big advantage, over our competitors, when helping our customers in the layout and design of their building and remodeling projects. Why chance having changes during the construction slowing the progress and adding to your budget when we know how everything works together.
- We keep all our associates current on new building codes, energy codes, and energy saving building techniques, materials and products to make sure our clients get the best their hard earned money can buy.
- We are always on time and never miss a scheduled appointment.
- We provide detailed proposals so you know what you buying.
- Our contracts are written to Wisconsin and Federal laws protecting everyone involved.
- We can take care of all your residential building, remodeling and service needs. No Need to call different contractors for different residential needs.
- We use the MyOnlineToolbox.com service for Contractor Website Marketing & SEO to better market ourselves more professionally to the community.
- We are very organized and detail oriented.
- We take pride in the customer service and workmanship we provide. We started this business because we enjoy what we do and not just because we want to make a quick buck.
- Dwelling Contractor Certification
- Dwelling Contractor Qualifier
- Master Plumber Restricted Service
- Water Well Pump Installers
LICENSE FORMALLY HELD
- Full Dwelling Building Inspectors License which included: Construction, Electrical, Plumbing, HVAC and Soil Erosion.
- Water Well Pump Installer
- Class "L" Septage Hauler
I have studied and worked in all the trades in which are involved in residential construction. This is a big advantage during the design of residential buildings knowing how one trade effects the other during construction and the complete performance of a home.
We have always gone to continuing education classes dealing with energy efficiency, structural design, green building and remodeling, Aging In Place and Universal Remodeling Classes from the first year we started in this business.
The full Building Inspectors license took a full year of studying and passing tests in order to secure them. Due to the high maintenance costs, to keep them, we had to let them go.
We Take Our Northeast Wisconsin Building and Remodeling Business Seriously!!
As you can see I take my career very seriously and want to be able to provide my customers with nothing but the best and most technologically advanced techniques when it comes to their #1 investment, their home. By having such a vast amount of knowledge in every trade that has to do with residential building and remodeling I can see how one trade effects the next so I can avoid unnecessary costly and timely mistakes that can happen if you don't know everything that goes into every project.